Thursday, April 8, 2010

iPad!!!

Yes, so I got an iPad. Is anyone really surprised? After apple had their press conference introducing it a few months ago, i was disappointed, since i thought that the could do so much more. But after spending a few hours with it, I definitely get it. It's not something anyone (or most people) would ever need, but it definitely fills a niche between phone and laptop. I am most excited about the apps on it, specifically Papers, which i already use to organize my journal articles on my Mac. Ok, now time to walk around with my iPad and pretend that I'm on Star Trek.

2 comments:

  1. don't go too far from your WiFi access point...! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hooray for Papers. I'm so excited to use that on my iPad (which is arriving tomorrow!). :)

    ReplyDelete