Thursday, September 3, 2009

The wait is over

Football begins tonight, starting with a great top-25 matchup between Oregon and Boise State on the smurf turf over in Idaho.  I think its pretty crucial for Oregon to leave with a win if they really feel like they can be a top 10-15 team this year.  So even though I hate the Ducks down to my very soul, I'll put on my Pac 10 hat tonight, and root for a Duck victory (I think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit).

Stay tuned for a post about this weekend as Keely and I have our first Aggie Football experience.  We're pretty pumped!

Oh yeah, look out for which uniform Oregon is wearing, they have like 37089346290 options.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, was this a bad scene or what? I still love my Ducks (minus Blount) but gotta say I'm going to be pulling for Locker and the Dawgs this season.

    ReplyDelete